I study, develop and apply novel computational methods in human genetics.
How is it best to measure, describe and quantify differences between individual DNA sequences? How does sequence variation affect biological processes? How can we use it to understand and influence human disease? All these questions pose complex analytical challenges, with direct impact on medical research
- Computational Genomics CBMF 4761 (Every Spring since 2009)
- Advanced Seminar COMS 6998 (Fall 2009,2011,2014)
- Machine Learning COMS 4771 (Spring 2014)
- Introduction to CS in MatLab COMS 1005 (Fall 2010,2012)
- Data Structures in C (Spring '08)
- Computational Human Genetics COMS 6990 (Fall 2009,2011,2014)