COMS 4772 Fall 2016
- Wed 4:10 PM–6:00 PM in 603 Hamilton
- Office hours
- (Instructor) Daniel Hsu: Mon 3:30 PM–4:30 PM in 426 Mudd
- (Course assistant) Rob Kwiatkowski: Mon 4:30 PM–6:30 PM in TA/CA room
- (Teaching assistant) Ji (Mark) Xu: Tue 3:00 PM–5:00 PM in TA/CA room
- Piazza (signup), Courseworks
(10/12) If I gave you a “0” grade for your project proposal, it just means I would like you to look at the comments and resubmit by end of the week. I will look at it again then and re-evaluate.
(10/12) HW2 is posted.
(9/21) There were some typos in Problem 3 of HW1 (some missing \(\lambda^2\) here and there). Should be fixed now. Thanks to Lampros for pointing it out.
(9/15) HW1 is posted.
(9/7) If you are not yet enrolled in the class by the deadline for HW0, but wish to submit it, you may e-mail your write-up as an attachment to coms4772 at gmail dot com. You must write “COMS4772” in the subject of the e-mail.
(9/7) Welcome! See information about enrollment.