E6998-2 Archived Announcements
- 10/11: Sign up to present one paper by
- 9/23: Proposal guidelines are here.
Some useful advices are here.
- 9/22: Guest lecture cancelled. I'll be holding office hours.
Drop by and talk about project ideas, questions for papers, etc
- 9/20: Project suggestions are out; check your email.
- 9/12: I've made some adjustments to the course, to reduce your
- Starting from next class, I'll spend more than half of the
class time lecturing on the papers before we discuss them.
- You do not need to write reviews any more; instead,
answer the questions I post for each paper. These pointed questions
will better guide your reading. Reading questions for 9/17
- For those of you who have not
presented, sign up one paper from the
second half of the reading list. The idea is, you can learn how to
give a presentation after you watch me presenting papers; in
addition, you get more time to prepare. Your presentation must
fit within 15 minutes. Given this time limit, you should
generally talk about the problem, the authors' solution, and one
- Subscribe to the course mailing list.
- Send me your picture (or Facebook page).
- Sign up to present one paper by email.