I am currently a Research Scientist in the Department of Computer
Science at Columbia University. I am a member of Columbia's Center
for Advanced Technology (CAT) in Medical Informatics. Research
Otherwise, alternative means of transportation
- Cardiac-assist devices: We are studying the effects of different
left-ventricular assist devices (LVAD)
control strategies on the natural cardiovascular system (in
conjunction with Heart Failure Center at Columbia-Prebyterian Medical
- Dextrous robot hands and teleoperation.
- Human strategies for dextrous manipulation.
- Bikes: '92 Kawasaki Vulcan 500.
- Legs: Running partners sought at any hour nearby...
Department of Computer Science
450 Computer Science Building
New York, New York 10027
+1 212 939 7090
Click here to go to the
Robotics Lab page.
Click here to go to the Department of
Computer Science page.