Your homework will be graded based on following:
- The correctness of your programs
- The style of your code
- All programs must compile – If your program does not compile, you’ll automatically get 0.
- Usually the homework assignments will only state the major objectives of the programs to be written. It is up to you to make design decisions about things like efficiency, error handling and so on.
- Comment your code to increase readability of your program. For example, you may explain what does a function do.
- Uncessary comments will be deducted for points.
- You may use “http://clang.llvm.org/docs/ClangFormat.html” for formatting your code before submission. In fact, you may want to use it all along, since proper formatting is an aid to correct coding.
- Partition your code into reasonably-sized functions.
- You must supply suitable test cases.
- Test cases should check for all legal operations; they should also check for error conditions that your program must handle.
- Part of what the CAs will do is try your code on their test cases...