What System Should I Use?

Any CS student, faculty, instructor, or staff with an active CS account can access the CS system by logging on to the appropriate server via SSH.

Undergraduates and Masters

Clic lab (Linux):

MRL lab (OSX):

Everyone else


** PhDs, Researchers: You may use the machines in Clic lab or MRL lab for your instructional classes. If you need to use these machines for your research work, please discuss with CRF and be mindful of the students and other instructors' needs. We would like to reserve the Clic and MRL machines for the Undergraduate and Master students to do their homeworks and projects.