Current PhD Students
- •Adrian Tang
- •David Tagatac (email@example.com)
Symbiote defense against concurrency attacks
- •Yuan Kang
Symbiotes and self-monitoring monitors
- •Jill Jermyn
Decoy technology for Android Apps
Miranker (firstname.lastname@example.org) Professor, Univ Texas at Austin
"Treat: A New and Efficient Match Algorithm for AI Production Systems," 1987.
- •Stephen Taylor (email@example.com)
"Parallel Logic Programming Systems (Completed at Technion)," 1987.
- •Alexander Pasik (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"A Methodology for Programming Production Systems and Its Implications on Parallelism," 1989.
- •Michael van Biema (email@example.com)
"Constraint-Based Invocation: Integrating the Object-Oriented and Rule-Based Paradigms," 1990.
- •Russell Mills (degree
"llC: A Hierarchial Parallel Programming Language," 1992.
- •Nathaniel Polish (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Mixed Distance Measures for the Optimization of Concatenative Vocubularies in Speech Synthesis," 1993.
- •Hasanat Dewan (email@example.com)
"Runtime Reorganization of Parallel and Distributed Expert Database Systems," 1994.
- •Jason Glazier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
" Dynamic Neighborhood Bounding: An Error Reduction Technique for Monte Carlo Simulation," 1994.
- •David Espinosa (email@example.com)
"Semantic Lego: A Modular Theory of Interpreters," 1995.
- •Mauricio Hernandez (firstname.lastname@example.org) IBM Almaden
"A Generalization of Band Join and its Application to the Merge/Purge Problem," 1996.
- •Philip Chan
"An Extensible Meta-Learning Approach for Scalable and Accurate Inductive Learning," 1997.
- •David Ohsie (email@example.com) Smarts
"Codebook-based Fault Diagnosis in Network Management," 1998.
- •Andreas Prodromidis (firstname.lastname@example.org) Director of
"Efficiency and Scalability of Distributed Data Mining, Pruning and Bridging Multiple Models," 1998.
- •Wenke (email@example.com) Professor, GA Tech
- •Dave (Wei)
Fan (firstname.lastname@example.org) IBM Hawthorne
"Cost-sensitive, scalable adaptive learning," 2000.
- •Eleazar (email@example.com) Professor, UCLA
- •Shlomo Hershkop (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"The Yank Spam Detection System," 2004.
- •German Creamer (email@example.com) Professor,
Steven Institute of Technology
"On the use of boosting in financial prediction," (co-advisor: Y. Freund) 2005.
- •Ke (firstname.lastname@example.org) Google
- •Janak Parekh (email@example.com)
"Privacy-preserving Distributed Event Corroboration," 2007.
- •Wei-Jen Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Malcode-bearing Documents", 2008.
- •Vanessa Friaz-Martinez (email@example.com) Telefonica, Spain
"Behavior-based Access Control," 2008.
- •Gabriela Cretu (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) RTI
"STAND Anomaly Detection Learning Strategies," 2009.
- •Brian Bowen
"Decoy Networking," 2010.
- •Malek (Malek@cs.columbia.edu)
- •Yingbo (email@example.com)
- •Ang Cui (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Symbiotic Embedded Machine and Embedded Device Insecurity"
Relative Metrics of Security for Defense in Depth Architectures
"A Data Mining Framework for Constructing Features and Models for Intrusion Detection Systems," 1999.
"Probabilistic methods in Intrusion Detection and Genomics," 2002.
"Network Payload-based Anomaly Detection and Content-based Alert Correlation," 2006.
"Insider Threat, 2011"
"Privatizing Network Traces, 2012"