Current PhD Students
- •Ang Cui (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Symbiotic Embedded Machine and Embedded Device Insecurity"
- •Nathaniel Boggs (email@example.com)
The Science of Security
- •Adrian Tang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- •David Tagatac (email@example.com)
Symbiote defense against concurrency attacks
- •Yuan Kang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Symbiotes and self-monitoring monitors
- •Peter Du (email@example.com )
- •Jill Jermyn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Decoy technology for Android Apps
- •Daniel Miranker (email@example.com)
Professor, Univ Texas at Austin
"Treat: A New and Efficient Match Algorithm for AI Production Systems," 1987.
- •Stephen Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Professor, Dartmouth College
"Parallel Logic Programming Systems (Completed at Technion)," 1987.
- •Alexander Pasik (email@example.com)
"A Methodology for Programming Production Systems and Its Implications on Parallelism," 1989.
- •Michael van Biema (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Constraint-Based Invocation: Integrating the Object-Oriented and Rule-Based Paradigms," 1990.
- •Russell Mills (degree awarded posthumously)
"llC: A Hierarchial Parallel Programming Language," 1992.
- •Nathaniel Polish (email@example.com)
"Mixed Distance Measures for the Optimization of Concatenative Vocubularies in Speech Synthesis," 1993.
- •Hasanat Dewan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Runtime Reorganization of Parallel and Distributed Expert Database Systems," 1994.
- •Jason Glazier (email@example.com)
" Dynamic Neighborhood Bounding: An Error Reduction Technique for Monte Carlo Simulation," 1994.
- •David Espinosa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Semantic Lego: A Modular Theory of Interpreters," 1995.
- •Mauricio Hernandez (email@example.com)
"A Generalization of Band Join and its Application to the Merge/Purge Problem," 1996.
- •Philip Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Professor, Florida Tech
"An Extensible Meta-Learning Approach for Scalable and Accurate Inductive Learning," 1997.
- •David Ohsie (email@example.com)
"Codebook-based Fault Diagnosis in Network Management," 1998.
- •Andreas Prodromidis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Director of Research, www.iprivacy.com
"Efficiency and Scalability of Distributed Data Mining, Pruning and Bridging Multiple Models," 1998.
- •Wenke Lee (email@example.com)
Professor, GA Tech
"A Data Mining Framework for Constructing Features and Models for Intrusion Detection Systems," 1999.
- •Dave (Wei) Fan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
IBM Hawthorne research
"Cost-sensitive, scalable adaptive learning," 2000.
- •Eleazar Eskin (the Zar) (email@example.com)
"Probabilistic methods in Intrusion Detection and Genomics," 2002.
- •Shlomo Hershkop (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"The Yank Spam Detection System," 2004.
- •German Creamer (email@example.com)
Professor, Steven Institute of Technology
"On the use of boosting in financial prediction," (co-advisor: Y. Freund) 2005.
- •Ke Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Network Payload-based Anomaly Detection and Content-based Alert Correlation," 2006.
- •Janak Parekh (email@example.com)
"Privacy-preserving Distributed Event Corroboration," 2007.
- •Wei-Jen Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Malcode-bearing Documents", 2008.
- •Vanessa Friaz-Martinez (email@example.com)
"Behavior-based Access Control," 2008.
- •Gabriela Cretu (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
"STAND Anomaly Detection Learning Strategies," 2009.
- •Brian Bowen (email@example.com)
Sandia National Labs
"Decoy Networking," 2010.
- •Malek Ben Salem (Malek@cs.columbia.edu)
"Insider Threat, 2011"
- •Yingbo Song (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Privatizing Network Traces, 2012"
- •Starting on PhD (energetically)
- •Nearly Ready to Complete PhD (maybe)
- •Almost Completed PhD (hopefully)
- •Completed PhD (finally)