Some of my consulting services have included product development, C/C++,
Visual Basic, DOS programming and teaching for the following client companies:
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Grant CDA-90-24735
- Office of Naval Research (ONR) MURI Grant
- DARPA Contract DACA-76-92-C-0007
- Korea Agency for Defense Development (ADD) Fellowship
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Fellowship
Manostat Corporation, Bell Atlantic Science and Technology, Hyundai Motor Company,
CAL Internet Service Provider
I launched Boondog Automation, my Internet-based company in late 1997.
Boondog provides PC Interfacing solutions for applications in control,
sensors, robotics, data acquisition and both home and general automation.
Boondog's client list includes individuals, private companies, small-to-large
businesses and over 30 universities and research labs.
My consulting philosophies are simple. Listen to the
client, build relationships by investing in good will. When
designing a Boondog product, I strive for open architecture.
You can read some client testimonies
Some consulting projects derived from Boondog include:
- Automated greenhouse climate control
- Wine cellar temperature control
- Telescope pan-tilt control
- Automated pharmaceutical dispensing machine prototype
- Mobile robot sensor interfacing
- Home security control console prototype
Back to Home -