This is me in my office, Room 708, Schapiro CEPSR.
Ming-Hen (Henry) Tsai
E-mail : scan33scan33 AT gmail.com;
I am Ming-Hen Tsai (蔡明亨 in Chinese).
I am a machine learning practitioner, seeking to make impacts by my knowledge.
I am very willing to help anyone with my machine learning knowledge when not working. However, I CANNOT do things competitive to my current company.
- (Jul 2012) I suspended my PhD and joined Google Inc. in the Bay Area, for making more impacts by doing machine learning applications.
I am still very interested in casual discussions about machine learning. If you are in this area and would like to meet and discuss, just e-mail me!
- (Jan 2012)
We (Micheal Carrol, Bastien Rance, Ivy Wu and I) won the second place in Health 2.0 Challenge at Columbia [News Press]
- (Dec 2011) We placed fifth out of about 8000 teams in DARPA's Shredder Challenge. See our report HERE
Last modified: April,14 2013 20:44:57 (UTC+8)
- Statistical Learning Theory
- Large-scale Optimization Problems
- Learning with Human Interaction