Guidelines for Preparation of Weekly Reports
After the week's presentation you should prepare a 1-2 page report based upon
the presentation. While you may use the week's readings as background, the
report should focus on the problems and information presented in class.
This report should include:
- A brief summary of the problem(s) described.
- Questions you had for the speaker.
- Ideas about how you might address the problem(s) presented from the
perspective of your own discipline.
- Obstacles to addressing the problem(s)
- Suggestions you have for next steps if you were to follow up on these
ideas, including resources you would need, other people who might be
involved (either particular people or experts in particular areas).
Submit this through Assignments in CourseWorks before the next class.