- 1.0 (11/2000)
- JVOIPLIB is an object-oriented Voice over IP (VoIP) library written
- Easy VoIP session creation and destruction.
- Highly configurable sessions: sampling rate, sample interval,
compression type, ... can all be selected by the user. These features
can also be changed during a session.
- Openness and extensibility: the object-oriented nature of the
library makes it very easy to add features; new components can easily be
tested by registering them as 'User Defined' modules.
- Support for 3D effects: for my thesis I also did some research and
development about VoIP in networked virtual environments, which included
adding 3D effects to sound.
- Limburgs Universitair Centrum' (LUC)
- Audio encodings:
- Video encodings:
- IP multicast/unicast
- Linux, Windows'9x/NT
- RTP Status:
- RFC 1889, RFC 1890
- beta source
by Henning Schulzrinne