DataBeam H.323 Toolkit Series
- H.323 Toolkit Series
- 1.0 (5/1997)
- The DataBeam H.323 Toolkit Series provides the same H.323 technology
used in Microsoft's NetMeeting and Intel's Internet Video Phone. The
toolkits include: H.323 Core Toolkit - a portable, standards-compliant
code base that manages Call Control and RTP/RTCP functionality. H.323
Value Pack - a set of added value components for H.323 development on
the Windows platform H.323 Gatekeeper Toolkit - a portable,
standards-based solution for H.323 Gatekeeper functionality.
- DataBeam Corp.
- Audio encodings:
- Value Pack Media Services Manager (MSM) distributes audio and video
streams between the Streams MSP and any audio or video MSPs in the
application. Audio and Video MSP facilities include support of the
Payload Preparation Module (PPM), codec APIs and integration APIs for
linking to audio and video devices.
- Video encodings:
- See above.
- IP multicast/unicast
- Windows'95, Windows NT (x86)
- RTP Status:
- RFC 1889, RFC 1890, H.323
- Licensed in object or source code, except for the Codec Pack, which
is available in object code form only. Terms of licensing vary,
depending on the specific needs of customers.
- Contact DataBeam at email@example.com for more
Last modified 1997-07-28 by Henning Schulzrinne