Subject: [Autoconf] Update to the manet autoconf "blog"

From: Thomas Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 03:10:28 +0200

Folks,

In preparation for the upcoming IETF, I've tried to update the  
autoconf blog with whatever I-D's I've seen posted in the past week 
(s), which seems relevant to the WG. I may have missed some (the  
volume of I-Ds just prior to an IETF is overwhelming), so if you see  
something missing, please let me know such that I may rectify it:

	http://manetautoconf.online.fr/Blog/

I second Shubhranshu in reminding y'all that we appreciate hearing  
from authors of I-Ds who wish to present or announce their I-D at the  
wg meeting.

See you in Montreal!

--thomas

-- 
Thomas Clausen
[email-masked]
http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/
http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/hipercom/

_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf

---

From: "Pedro M. Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:39:55 -0700

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately we couldn't make it to this IETF. I hope we can present in 
the next one the simulation results that we got comparing EMAP to some 
of the other schemes as well as or new extensions to the 
draft-ros-emap-autoconf-02 draft.

Regards,

--Pedro

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Pedro M. Ruiz, Ph.D.                    E-mail: [email-masked]
Fac. Informatica, Univ. of Murcia       Phone:  +34968364335
Campus de Espinardo s/n                 Fax:    +34968364151
E-30100, Espinardo, Murcia              www: ants.dif.um.es/~pedrom/
SPAIN
---------------------------------------------------------------------