Subject: [Autoconf] Status update

From: Shubhranshu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:19:17 +0530

Hi All,

Architecture and Problem statement documents are being updated now, 
considering the discussions held at Dallas IETF meeting as well as on the 
mailing list. Hopefully, these two documents would be published within a few 
days for further considerations.

New drafts have also been published recently 
(http://tools.ietf.org/wg/autoconf/). We've not received many comments on 
them but I am expecting to have discussions during the upcoming IETF 
meeting, besides on the mailing list.

I've requested for two hours time slot for the Montreal Autoconf WG meeting. 
Meeting agenda has not yet been finalized and you are welcome to provide any 
feedback on the same.

- Shubhranshu 

_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf