Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-atompub-notify-05.txt]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:59:01 -0600

FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-atompub-notify-05.txt
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Transporting Atom Notifications over the Extensible Messaging
and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre, et al.
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-atompub-notify-05.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-6-26
	
This memo describes a method for notifying interested parties about
   changes in syndicated information encapsulated in the Atom feed
   format, where such notifications are delivered via an extension to
   the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) for publish-
   subscribe functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-atompub-notify-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-saintandre-atompub-notify-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-atompub-notify-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
Jabber Software Foundation
http://www.jabber.org/people/stpeter.shtml

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

---

From: Sylvain Hellegouarch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:28:19 +0100

Nice work Peter. Very nice.

Peter Saint-Andre a écrit :
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Content-Type: text/plain
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:17:07 -0600

FYI, the underlying XMPP publish-subscribe spec has been updated as well:

http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards-jig/2006-June/011643.html

Peter