Subject: Atom in the latest Indigo

From: "M. David Peterson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:51:46 -0600

I assume you all are already aware, but just in case >
http://blogs.msdn.com/yassers/archive/2006/06/15/632436.aspx

If not mistaken, I think this would allow me to pretty much kill the
AtomicRSS project.

Yay! Less projects on my plate is ALWAYS a good thing :D

-- 
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 10:30:59 +0300

> Yay! Less projects on my plate is ALWAYS a good thing :D

and what is special about that? Just a way to generate feeds.
--
http://www.gregerhaga.net

---

From: "M. David Peterson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 02:37:42 -0600

Generate Atom feeds natively, yes.  I need to study it more, but from first
look it seems that this would allow for a MUCH simpler way to extract the
data from the feed engine, and output the feed as Atom instead of the
cross-over RSS that is currently output.

But again, I need to look into this more...  I may be assuming to much
here...

-- 
/M:D

M. David Peterson