Subject: Error in example ?

From: cedric <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 12:36:52 +0200

In 3.1.1.3 XHTML of 
http://www.atomenabled.org/developers/syndication/atom-format-spec.php#atom.documents

There is example using <summary> but this is deprecated in atom 1.0 I think.

---

From: cedric <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 12:51:31 +0200

> http://www.atomenabled.org/developers/syndication/atom-format-spec.php#atom
Please do not respond to this wrong mail

---

From: Henri Sivonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:51:39 +0300

> There is example using <summary> but this is deprecated in atom 1.0  

It is not deprecated.
See: http://www.atomenabled.org/developers/syndication/atom-format- 
spec.php#element.summary

Actually, there is nothing deprecated in Atom 1.0. There are only  
things that are in the spec and things that are not in the spec.  
There is no Atom 0.3. :-) These are not the droids you are looking  
for. :-)

-- 
Henri Sivonen
[email-masked]
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/