Subject: globally accessible atom.rnc file...

From: "M. David Peterson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:54:11 -0700

Hey Folks,

For a matter of convenience for my own apps I've posted Uche's updated
atom.rnc file to http://s3.channelxml.com/scheme/atom.rnc

If not obvious, s3.channelxml.com is a cname record that points at
s3.amazonaws.com. so the same file is available via
http://s3.amazonaws.com/scheme/atom.rnc.  At present time I haven't invoked
any level of ACL control over the file, but there's no guarantee that I
won't invoke such control as to only allow requests that originate from
s3.channelxml.com.  I can't think of any good reasons why I would want or
need to do this, but I also can't think of any good reasons why using the
amazonaws domain would be preferable over channelxml.  None-the-less, either
one will work.

I'll keep this file up-to-date as often as needs be so feel free to use it
in your tools and apps as you see fit.

Enjoy :)

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson
http://www.xsltblog.com/

---

From: "M. David Peterson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:58:24 -0700

oh, to get your creative juices flowing add ?torrent to the end of either of
these URI's.

On 3/27/06, M. David Peterson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> http://s3.amazonaws.com/scheme/atom.rnc.  At present time I haven't
> invoked any level of ACL control over the file, but there's no guarantee
> that I won't invoke such control as to only allow requests that originate
> from s3.channelxml.com.  I can't think of any good reasons why I would
> want or need to do this, but I also can't think of any good reasons why
> using the amazonaws domain would be preferable over channelxml.
> None-the-less, either one will work.
>

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson
http://www.xsltblog.com/