Subject: Feed Thread Draft

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:23:53 -0800

Updated Feed Thread Draft

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feed-thread-04.txt

A few changes reflecting on-list and implementor feedback.

<thr:in-reply-to id="tag:example.org,2006:/some/entry"
                  href="http://example.org/2006/01/25/mycat.html"
                  type="application/xhtml+xml"
                  source="http://example.org/atom.xml" />

<link rel="replies"
       type="application/atom+xml"
       href="http://example.org/comments.xml"
       thr:count="20" />

So far I know of two vendors with running (but as yet unreleased) code 
implementing the spec as written in this draft and at least one feed 
reader with plans to implement.  If you plan to implement support for 
this spec, I'd appreciate a heads up.

At this point I'm declaring this spec complete (except for possible 
editorial cleanups here and there as they may pop up).  It will be 
individually submitted as a standards track RFC just as soon as the APP 
draft is sent off.  I thank those of you in this WG who offered feedback 
through the development of this spec.

- James

---

From: Eric Scheid <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:46:54 +1100

> <thr:in-reply-to id="tag:example.org,2006:/some/entry"

is that id for the thing being replied to, or the id of this thr:in-reply-to
element? if the former, is suspect idref would be more appropriate. but what
do I know?

e.