Subject: [Asrg] p2p spam spamming

From: Gadi Evron <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:04:29 -0500 (CDT)

Note: I would treat links in this email as UN-SAFE.
Note #2: also sent a less detailed report to another mailing list and
to my own.

A week or two ago my auto-grabber p2p program triggered on the
"book" string. The PDF downloaded (msu-report1.pdf) seems to be something
that shows you how to "market online". Seems to me more like a selling
point for a spammer looking for clients, but what do I know? Could be
anything from drive-through links to industrial espionage. :)

It could also be a legit book.....? I have seen another since, but I
didn't keep it.

Whether this is a pitch to find clients or a lure of some other kind, or
even a real legit "how to market online" ebook, it shows of a move
spammers are making into the p2p realm as legit marketers are often the
second to travel a path.. Hey, why should only viruses and spyware lurk
there?

Some key words that appear in this text are disturbing, here are the first
two pages (out of 18) for your review:
"Marketing Secrets Unleashed
Secret Report Package Reveals Everything You Need To Know
To Profit From Affiliate Programs In As Little As 7 Days

And. Create Avalanches Of Cash Into YOUR Paypal Account
By Becoming A Free Member Today! Click Here
____________________________
Here is the first report. To get the other powerful reports in this
package and to rebrand this report with your own affiliate links, Just
click the link above.
What The .Guru.s. Never Tell You
By Jason Oickle
Brought to you by Marketing Secrets Unleashed Member:
Ben Harrison
http:// w ww.u nique-lotto.co.uk/
Congratulations! You Now Own 100% Free
Resale/Giveaway Rights To This Report
Click Here To Rebrand It With Your Own Links
For Free Traffic And Truckloads Of Commissions!

Table Of Contents
Part 1
How to turn your customers into a long-term goldmine...............3
Part 2
How to build an opt-in list as an affiliate marketer.................5
Part 3
How to earn the trust of your subscribers the easy way..............8
Part 4
How to stop petty commission thieves and increase your conversion......10
Part 5
10 surefire ways to drive traffic to any website..................11
Part 6
7 exceptional ways to get free advertising....................14
Part 7
Writing articles can explode your business....................16
"</blockquote>

Most links are in the following possibly un-safe site:
w ww.m arketingsecretsunleashed.com

	Gadi.

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg