Subject: [Asrg] Auth-Results open discussion forum

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:10:52 -0800

Folks,

There is now a list for pursuing the specific topic of the Auth-Results 
specification.

The mailing list is [email-masked].

To subscribe, go to:
  <http://mipassoc.org/mailman/listinfo/mail-vet-discuss>

The list is intended for specific, transient efforts at specific group projects, 
relating to development of components in an email trust-overlay (mail vetting) 
capability.
-- 

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
<http://bbiw.net>

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg