Subject: [Asrg] shepherd needed for the DNSxL draft

From: "John L" <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Feb 2006 18:25:24 -0500

The IRTF has a spandy new process for moving drafts our of a research 
group and into an RFC.  Each document should have a "shepherd" to move it 
along, which would normally be the group chair unless the chair is the 
author.  Since I'm the author of the draft, we need another shepherd.

This is an editorial job that shouldn't be much work, mostly involving 
keeping track of the draft's status, noting comments back from the 
editorial process and arranging to respond to them.  Any volunteers?

If you haven't looked at the draft lately, it's:

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-02.txt

Please remember that this is a draft about the technical details of how 
DNSBLs and DNSWLs work.  It is NOT, repeat NOT, a BCP, and it does NOT 
offer any advice on what should or should not be in a DNSxL.  It just 
describes what the structure is, how one queries them, stuff like that.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://iecc.com/johnl, Mayor
"I dropped the toothpaste", said Tom, crestfallenly.

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg