Subject: [Asrg] Re: Why ISACS will proliferate even if you don't like it.

From: "Edge, Ronald D" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 07:58:00 -0500

>Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 00:59:37 -0500
>From: Michael Kaplan <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [Asrg] Why ISACS will proliferate even if you don't like it.
>To: [email-masked]
>Message-ID:
	<[email-masked]>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

...
>but I feel the most important thing that I describe is the mechanism by
>which ISACS will inevitably proliferate even if most people initially
>dislike it.
>http://home.nyc.rr.com/spamsolution/An%20Effective%20Solution%20for%20S
pam.htm
>I am not asking if you like ISACS, or if you think bounces are
appropriate.
>I am asking if it will work; any other issue regarding ISACS can be
>discussed after this question is answered.

Thermonuclear devices will inevitably proliferate even if most dislike
them
and side effects may not be appropriate.

We can of course discuss whether they will work and ignore any other
issues
such as death rates, long term exposure to radiation, etc., after the
fact
of their use.

Ronald D. Edge
Director of Information Systems
Indiana University Intercollegiate Athletics
[email-masked] (812)855-9010
http://iuhoosiers.com

"When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering
away 
at his rock perhaps 100 times without as much as a crack showing in it. 
Yet at the 101st blow, it will split in two, and I know it was not that 
blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg