Subject: RE: [arch-d] Defining terms

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:25:54 -0500 (EST)

> From: "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <[email-masked]>

    > this architecture is to deliver communications within the same digital
    > ecosystem. .. The practical test of credibility will be the ROI of a
    > transition.

Just out of interest, is there anyone out there who can distinguish Jefsey's
email from the output of a buzz-phrase generator?

	Noel

_______________________________________________
Architecture-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/architecture-discuss

---

From: "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:30:12 +0100

>email from the output of a buzz-phrase generator?

Very fun.
Just out of interet is there anyone out there who can distinguish 
from the ITEF/IAB's outputs the generation of a new network technology?

The selection of the quote is significant. Its seems that users' 
usages of their common digital ecosystem, expected returns and 
deployment/transitions economical feasibility criteria are seldom 
considered on this list. However they are the points which will 
decide of any deployment ... and of the future salaries of the 
contributors of this list.

Do we live in two worlds apart?
Or are you still young enough to nurture utopias?

Anyway we seem to be several interested in your routing proposition. 
It would be great if you had an URL.
Thank you!
jfc

209.d4.club-internet.fr ([212.195.148.209]
	helo=JFCM.afrac.org) by montage.altserver.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.52)
	id 1FM3Vz-0007iD-Ix; Wed, 22 Mar 2006 05:36:44 -0800
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:30:12 +0100
To: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa),[email-masked]
From: "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [arch-d] Defining terms
Cc: [email-masked]

>email from the output of a buzz-phrase generator?

Very fun.
Just out of interet is there anyone out there who can distinguish 
from the ITEF/IAB's outputs the generation of a new network technology?

The selection of the quote is significant. Its seems that users' 
usages of their common digital ecosystem, expected returns and 
deployment/transitions economical feasibility criteria are seldom 
considered on this list. However they are the points which will 
decide of any deployment ... and of the future salaries of the 
contributors of this list.

Do we live in two worlds apart?
Or are you still young enough to nurture utopias?

Anyway we seem to be several interested in your routing proposition. 
It would be great if you had an URL.
Thank you!
jfc

---

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:26:24 -0600

Noel,

> email from the output of a buzz-phrase generator?

While we all know Jefsey's problems in expressing himself, I for one  
think that at least here he is contributing, most of the time.  Sure,  
I cannot make sense of all of his messages, but I do find interesting  
points in them every now and then.  At minimum, the real world *is*  
out there with all of its societal and enconomic problems, and Jefsey  
keeps reminding us about that, in his convoluted way.

So, whatever my word is worth, I'd hate to see him banned from this  
list just because he thinks differently from the majority and has  
known difficulties in expression.  [Provided, of course, that he  
keeps to the charter just as we all try to do, but that should be  
clear without explicitly stating it.]

So, please let us move back to the currently ongoing, fairly  
interesting architecture bashing, and try to avoid this kind of meta  
discussion.

--Pekka