Subject: [ANCP] draft-ooghe-ancp-framework-00.txt to WG ID?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:01:12 +0100

At IETF 66 in Montreal, a significant number of people at the ANCP working
group meeting supported moving draft-ooghe-ancp-framework-00.txt forward as
a working group document.

This e-mail begins a call on whether to make this I-D a WG document. Please
indicate to the list, by Friday 11th August, if you do or do not support
making this a WG document.

Regards,

Matthew

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:08:16 +0200

Supportive to move this I-D to WG draft,

@+ manu

                      Matthew                                                                                                        
                      BOCCI/GB/ALCATEL         To:      [email-masked]                                                                
                      @ALCATEL                 cc:                                                                                   
                                               Subject: [ANCP] draft-ooghe-ancp-framework-00.txt to WG ID?                           
                      25/07/2006 18:01                                                                                               

Regards,

Matthew

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:20:17 +0300

Hello Matthew,

I support making this draft - draft-ooghe-ancp-framework-00.txt - a 
Working Group document.

Regards,
Menachem Dodge

[email-masked] 
25/07/2006 19:01

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject
[ANCP] draft-ooghe-ancp-framework-00.txt to WG ID?

At IETF 66 in Montreal, a significant number of people at the ANCP working
group meeting supported moving draft-ooghe-ancp-framework-00.txt forward 
as
a working group document.

This e-mail begins a call on whether to make this I-D a WG document. 
Please
indicate to the list, by Friday 11th August, if you do or do not support
making this a WG document.

Regards,

Matthew

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:29:10 +0300

Hello Matthew, 
I support moving the draft - draft-ooghe-ancp-framework-00.txt - to a 
Working Group document
Thanks,
Michel. 

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject

Regards,

Matthew

---

From: "Peter Arberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:02:33 -0700

same for me.
peter

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 27. juli 2006 05:29
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [ANCP] draft-ooghe-ancp-framework-00.txt to WG ID?

Hello Matthew, 

25/07/2006 19:01 

To
[email-masked] 

cc

Subject

Regards,

Matthew