Subject: [ANCP] WG: Welcome to the "ANCP" mailing list

From: "Froehler, Josef" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:35:04 +0200

Please, put me on the ANCP mailing list

best regards 
Josef Fröhler 
__________________________________________________________ 
SIEMENS                              Communications 
COM FN A DN NE         Fixed Networks Access 
                                                Network Engineering 
                        
Josef Fröhler                     Phone:  +49 89 722 24960 
Hofmannstr. 51                  FAX:     +49 89 722 37818 
D-81359 München         E-Mail: [email-masked] 
__________________________________________________________ 

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2006 13:39
An: Froehler, Josef
Betreff: Welcome to the "ANCP" mailing list

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp

**********************************************************************

                                Note Well

Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for publication
as all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any statement made
within the context of an IETF activity is considered an "IETF
Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in IETF
sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any
time or place, which are addressed to:

      * the IETF plenary session,
      * any IETF working group or portion thereof,
      * the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
      * the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
      * any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any 
        working group or design team list, or any other list
        functioning under IETF auspices,
      * the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 3978 and RFC
3979.

Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not IETF Contributions in the context
of this notice.

Please consult RFC 3978 for details.

*******************************************************************************

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/options/ancp/josef.froehler%40siemens.com

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  ceceeg

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your ietf.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp