Subject: [ANCP] Mailing list moved to [email-masked]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:04:36 +0100

Folks,

With the creation of the ANCP working group, we have moved the old l2cp
mailing list over to [email-masked].

If you receive this email, then you are subscribed to ancp.

We have asked all previous subscribers to be moved over, so if you were
previously subscribed to [email-masked], then you should now be subscribed
to [email-masked], and should not have to do anything to start using the new
list.

People who were not on the list but would like to subscribe should send an
email with the subject line "subscribe" to:
[email-masked]

Please start using the new list as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Matthew

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp