Subject: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 15:53:37 +0300

Hello all,

I've submitted the -01 revision to the internet-drafts.

There are plenty of changes included in that revision compared to -00
revision:

- Implemented corrections already performed to rev -08 of the ADSL2 MIB
  Such changes:
      * Changed all appearances of "q99..." in Xdsl2TransmissionModeType to
"g99..."
      * Updated (still need one more cycle as part of next revision) the
        references to G.997.1 paragraphs.
      * Updated changes according to Bert's (Wijnen) comments on ADSL2 MIB
        rev -05 and -06
- Added new (VDSL2) transmission modes.
- There are new configuration and status parameters added by G.997.1 rev 3
- Textual conventions were added for many of the new parameters.
- Removed xdsl2LineCmndConfLdsf and xdsl2LineCmndAutomodeColdStart
  from the list of persistent objects.
- Many subcarrier status parameters become very large as those now support
  also up to 4096 subcarriers. Other parameters depend on SC groups.
  The new revision has two tables for SC status, instead of one. Basically,
the
  main table deals with scalars (e.g., SC group sizes, factors, etc.) while
the
  second table includes the measurements.
       * Changed also the description of the SC status tables in Subcarrier
         Status Group
       * Changed also the description of scalars that relate to the SC
Status Tables
       * Changed also the definition of vdsl2SCStatusGroup

Note that the -01 revision is still not covering all parameters in the
model. It will
be revised after WT-129 in DSL Forum and G.997.1 ITU-T are finalized.

Best Regards,
Moti Morgenstern

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib