Subject: [Adslmib] Fw: Liaison from the DSLF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:29:25 +0300

Hi All,

      Please find the DSL Forum Liaison letter and WT-129 attached.

      The DSL Forum document, WT-129,  serves as a guide for our work in
developing the VDSL2 MIB so please review the document
carefully.
      Should there be any comments/feedback please voice these on our WG
mailing list so that I can send a formal response to the
DSL Forum. You will notice that the document will be going to straw-ballot
in September.

Best Regards,
Menachem

----- Forwarded by Menachem Dodge/ECI Telecom on 16/07/2006 13:18 -----
                                                                           
             "Peter Adams"                                                 
             <p.f.adams@btopen                                             
             world.com>                                                 To 
                                       <[email-masked]>        
             15/07/2006 00:47                                           cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Liaison from the DSLF               

                                                                           

Dear Menachem,

At the last meeting of the DSLF it was decided to liaise to you the straw
ballot copy of WT-129 when it was ready.  I have just completed changes
agreed at the meeting and so attached to this e-mail are the liaison letter
from the DSLF and WT-129.

Regards,

Peter Adams

Operations and Network Management WG Chair
DSL Forum

 (See attached file: IETF liaison.doc)(See attached file: WT-129v3.0.doc)

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib