Subject: [Adslmib] RE: Adslmib Digest, Vol 26, Issue 8

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:26:24 +0200

I would support Naren's suggestion.

Neal J. King
Infineon 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 6:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Adslmib Digest, Vol 26, Issue 8

Send Adslmib mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Adslmib digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. VDSL2 Draft comments deadline ([email-masked])

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:32:09 +0530
From: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Adslmib] VDSL2 Draft comments deadline
To: <[email-masked]>
Message-ID:
	
<[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Hello Menachem,

Is it possible to extend the deadline for comments for VDSL2 draft? The
current deadline is 26-June-2006, I presume.

Thanks,

Naren

--

Narendranath Nair

Lead Architect, Network Management,

Wipro Technologies, Keonics Electronics City,

Bangalore - 560 100, India

Tel: +91-80-28520408 Ext. 85338

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/adslmib/attachments/20060623/97c0712c/att
achment.html

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

End of Adslmib Digest, Vol 26, Issue 8
**************************************

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 12:28:19 +0300

Hello Naren, Neal,

      Before each IETF meeting there is a cutoff date for Internet Draft
submissions.  The 26-June cutoff is due to the approaching
66th IETF Meeting beginning July 9th. Internet Drafts may once again be
submitted after the meeting.

      Comments on the VDSL2 draft are welcome on the mailing-list even
during the cut-off period.

The VDSL2 version 00 draft was an initial draft to provide a framework for
the VDSL2 MIB. Many changes are still required to take into
account the latest inputs from the ITU-T (G.997.1) and DSL Forum (WT-129)
documents and these should be reflected in the version -01 draft.

Taking into account that the ITU-T and DSL Forum documents are not
finalized yet, I expect there to be several more versions before
the document is finalized.

Best Regards,
Menachem

             <Neal.King@infine                                             
             on.com>                                                       
                                                                        To 
             23/06/2006 19:26          <[email-masked]>                  
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [Adslmib] RE: Adslmib Digest, Vol   
                                       26, Issue 8                         

                                                                           

Neal J. King
Infineon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 6:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Adslmib Digest, Vol 26, Issue 8

Today's Topics:

Message: 1

Hello Menachem,

Thanks,

Naren

--

Narendranath Nair