Subject: [Adslmib] proposed change in draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:57:33 +0300

Hello All,

      Judging by the silence in the last two days, I believe that the WG
has reached consensus on the Adsl2 draft.

      I would like to thank everyone for their participation in reviewing
the proposed change and for all the other comments that were raised, over
the last two
week period (which concluded on the 6th June).

      Editors please prepare and post the updated -08 version of this draft
so that it can be moved forward to publication. Please remember to add
Veena, Naren and Mauro to the acknowledgement section for their
contributions to the draft.

      The WG should now switch its attention to the VDSL2 draft, version 01
is due this month. I will remind everyone that due to the IETF meeting in
July, the cutoff date for posting drafts is Monday June 26th.

Best Regards,
Menachem.

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib