Subject: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:12:08 +0300

Hello all,

I've submitted the -07 version to the internet-drafts. It should appear in
the next few
days on the IETF draft site.

Here is the list of changes compared to -06 version:

1) Added references (in ITU-T G.997.1) for textual convention enumerations
that
start with the value 0. (Comment from Bert)

2) Removed a restriction in the description section of RowStatus regarding
modification of "active" profiles/templates. (comments from NEC)

3) Bert commented on zero-length strings. This definition is commonly used
in MIBs,
including in the Interfaces group MIB (RFC2863). It indicates that an
attribute may be
set as a NULL string.

4) Corrected the description of adsl2ChConfProfMinProtectionUs. (comment
from Bert)

5) Bert commented on discontinuity indication in current PM tables. We
already have
attributes (xxxTimeElapsed) in those tables that indicate the time since
the PM interval
started. We added text explaining that no discontinuity events (
unusual/irregular events)
are expected.

Best Regards,
Moti Morgenstern

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib