Subject: [Adslmib] Liaison from the DSL Forum

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:58:11 +0200

Hi,

      I am forwarding the Liaison that was received from the DSL Forum
Operations and Network Management Working Group.

      As reference is made in the liaison to TR-090, I have attached this
as well.

Best Regards,
Menachem.

----- Forwarded by Menachem Dodge/ECI Telecom on 12/03/2006 11:36 -----
                                                                           
             "Peter Adams"                                                 
             <p.f.adams@btopen                                             
             world.com>                                                 To 
                                       <[email-masked]>        
             10/03/2006 00:33                                           cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Re:  IETF Adslmib WG has begun      
                                       Development of a VDSL2 MIB          

                                                                           

Dear Mr Dodge,

Thankyou for letting me know what the IETF is doing with respect to a MIB
for DSL.  I put your e-mail into the DSL Forum as a formal liaison and at
our recent meeting in Vienna the attached liaison was produced to inform
you
of the progress in the Forum in this area and of our future timescales.

Best Regards,

Peter Adams
DSL Forum Operations and Network Management Working Group Chair

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Peter Adams" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:12 PM
Subject: IETF Adslmib WG has begun Development of a VDSL2 MIB

>
> Dear Mr. Adams,
>
>      I wish to the inform the DSL Forum Operations and Network Management
> Working Group that the IETF ADSL MIB Working Group has recently begun
work
> on development of a MIB for DSL (ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+ and VDSL2) lines.
>      The MIB will be developed in accordance with the ITU-T
Recommendation
> G.997.1 and any forthcoming document that the DSL Forum Operations and
> Network Management Working Group may produce on this subject.
>
>      The work is expected to be completed by the end of the 2006 calendar
> year.
>
>
> Sincerely,
> Menachem Dodge
> co-Chair IETF Adslmib WG
>
(See attached file: Liaison to the IETF.doc)(See attached file: TR-090.zip)
_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib