Subject: [Adslmib] (no subject)

From: Polyakov Artem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:27:51 +0000

Hi all!
question: hdsl2ShdslSpanConfNumRepeaters: who set this walue and how
( is it result of visual examination of shdsl line ?)

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:23:27 +0200

Artern,

The parameter hdsl2ShdslSpanConfNumRepeaters is set by the operator based
on his records regarding to the span architecture.

The parameter is used for example in order to attach alarm profiles for the
repeaters. You should know in advance how many repeaters are there.

Of course, it is possible that the operator was wrong and a different
number of repeaters are discovered along the span. In such a case there
will be a (mismatch) notification to the operator.

Best Regards,
Moti Morgenstern

ECI Telecom Ltd.
Broadband Access Division
30 Hasivim St.
Petach Tikva, Israel 49517
www.ecitele.com

             Polyakov Artem                                                
             <[email-masked]>                                              
                                                                        To 
             14/03/2006 08:27          [email-masked]                    
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
             Please respond to                                     Subject 
              [email-masked]           [Adslmib] (no subject)              

                                                                           

Hi all!