Subject: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:32:14 +0200

Hello all,

I've just submitted the -05 version to the internet-drafts. It should
appear in the next few
days on the IETF draft site.

Most of the changes in this version result from Bert's comments and I
want to thank Bert for his work so far on this document.

Here is the list of changes compared to -04 version:

Added values range for the following index attributes:
  - adsl2PMLHist15MInterval
  - adsl2PMLHist1DInterval
  - adsl2PMLHistInit15MInterval
  - adsl2PMLHistinit1DInterval
  - adsl2PMChHist15MInterval
  - adsl2PMChHist1DInterval

The adsl2 TC MIB and adsl2 Line MIB are now branches of adsl2MIB (230)
under transmission.

Refer to the MIB as adsl2 MIB (instead of ngdsl) assuming that for vdsl2
we'll need a separate RFC.
It is more clear now that an interface that is identified as ifType=adsl2
MUST be managed with adsl2 MIB.
An interface that is identified as ifType=adsl MUST be managed with adsl
MIB (i.e., RFC2662)

Objects persistency part is more complete.

Made it clear that template/profile rows cannot be modified while in
'active' row state.

Changed 'outOfService' to 'notInService'

Removed an object (adsl2ChConfProfMinDataRateLowPwrUs) from the model as it
doesn't appear in ITU-T G.997.1

Best Regards,
Moti Morgenstern

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib