Subject: [Adslmib] New ADSLMIB charter has been approved by IESG

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:42:22 +0100

ADSLMIB participants,

your new WG charter has just been approved by IESG.
The formal announcemetn weill follow from the IESG
secretariat early next week.

So get going!

;-)
Bert

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:35:18 +0200

Hi,

      Bert, thank you very much for your efforts!

      Editors please put forward a Vdsl2 -00 draft and present it to the
working group for acceptance. This needs to be done by the end of
the month to keep on schedule.

                February 13th is the cutoff date for requesting a Working
Group meeting slot, at the 65th IETF Meeting (19-24/03).
This meeting slot could be used to discuss the Vdsl2 MIB, especially as it
follows the ITU-T and the DSL Forum meetings in February.
Could I have a show of hands of all parties interested in attending,
proposals for items on the agenda are also welcome.

Best Regards,

Menachem
----- Forwarded by Menachem Dodge/ECI Telecom on 22/01/2006 09:12 -----
                                                                           
             "Wijnen, Bert                                                 
             (Bert)"                                                       
             <[email-masked]                                          To 
             om>                       "Adslmib (E-mail)"                  
             Sent by:                  <[email-masked]>                  
             adslmib-bounces@i                                          cc 
             etf.org                                                       
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [Adslmib] New ADSLMIB charter has   
             19/01/2006 20:42          been approved by IESG               

                                                                           

ADSLMIB participants,

So get going!

;-)
Bert