Subject: Re: [6lowpan] WG Last call on Problem Statement Document

From: gabriel montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 17:55:41 -0700 (PDT)

Based on discussion this time around, I added this text to the end of
4.3.  Limited Packet Size:
 
    ... Along these lines, IPv6's requirement of sub-IP
   reassembly (see Section 5) may pose challenges for low-end LoWPAN
   devices that do not have enough RAM or storage for a 1280-octet
   packet.

and have submitted it as version 05. Should show up soon in the internet-drafts repository.
This has now gone through two WG LC's and is ready for IESG when it appears on 
the repository
 
-gabriel

----- Original Message ----
From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
To: 6lowpan <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 2:29:49 PM
Subject: [6lowpan] WG Last call on Problem Statement Document

Folks,
  This note formally starts the WG Last Call for comments on
draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-04.txt, "6LoWPAN: Overview, Assumptions,
Problem Statement and Goals".

The document can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-04.txt

The document is intended to be submitted by this Working Group to the
IESG for publication as an Informational Document.

Please review the document carefully (one last time), and send your
comments to the 6lowpan list.  Please also indicate in your response
whether or not you think this document is ready to go to the IESG.

This Last Call will end on Wednesday 02 August 2006 at 2359 UTC.

    Thanks,
        Geoff & Carsten

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan