Subject: [6lowpan] Working group last-call on problems document

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:12:16 -0700

Hi,
	This note starts the 6loWPAN Working Group Last-call for comments on
draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-02.txt, "6LoWPAN: Overview, Assumptions,
Problem Statement and Goals".  The document can be found at
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-02.txt

Please review the document carefully, and send your feedback to the
list.  Please also indicate whether or not you believe that this
document is ready to go to the IESG.

This Last Call will end on 20 March 2006 at 0900 MST (UTC - 7), two
weeks form the time of this call.

	Thanks,
		geoff

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

---

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 05:00:37 +0900

I believe it is ready to the IESG. Good job Nandu and Gab...:-)

Minor nits: both LoWPAN and 6LoWPAN seem a bit confused
around the document. If available, defining terminology would
be favorable.

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.