Subject: [6lowpan] Announcement: NST-AODV implementation available for TinyOS

From: Carles Gomez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:53:47 +0100

Hello all,

   We would like to announce the public release of NST-AODV: an AODV 
implementation based on TinyAODV for TinyOS devices. NST-AODV provides a number 
of additional features which are expected to be advantageous in non-static 
scenarios. The benefits come at the expense of memory storage requirements 
increase.

   NST-AODV operates closely to the proposed 6LoWPAN Ad Hoc On-Demand Distance 
Vector Routing (LOAD) protocol, although a few differences exist between the 
two proposals.

   The implementation can be found at the web page of the i2cat Foundation:
   www.i2cat.net -> i2CAT Platform -> UbiCAT -> Routing (NST-AODV)

   If you are interested in further information, do not hesitate to contact me.

   Best regards,

   Carles Gómez i Montenegro
   Wireless Networks Group
   Technical University of Catalonia
   [email-masked]
   Tel: +34 93 413 7206

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through IMP: http://horde.org/imp/

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan