Subject: [16ng] WG Adoption - 16ng Problem Statement and Goals

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:01:14 -0400

Hi folks,

In the tuesday session in Montreal, we had consensus
that the 16ng problem statement and goal document 
would be accepted as a WG draft.

The relevant WG deliverable is described in our charter:

- Produce "16ng Problem Statement, Goal and Requirement" to identify 
the specific gaps in the 802.16 MAC for IPv4/IPv6 support, describe 
possible network models (ie. point-to-point, broadcast etc.), and 
provide 16ng related terminology to be used for the base guideline 
while defining solution frameworks. [Informational RFC]

The latest version of this document can be found at:
http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-jee-16ng-ps-goals-00.txt

Unless there are any objections from the ML, we'll
ask the author to publish the next version as a WG I-D.

Thanks,

Daniel  & Gabriel
Chairs, 16ng Working Group
_______________________________________________
16ng mailing list
[email-masked]
http://eeca16.sogang.ac.kr/mailman/listinfo/16ng