Subject: [16ng] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-shin-ipv6-ieee802.16-00.txt]

From: Myung-Ki Shin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:58:59 +0900

Folks, 

I've finished to write up the draft - 
Consideration of IPv6 in IEEE 802.16.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-ipv6-ieee802.16-00.txt

I think it will be useful to start discussion on problems and goals
for the BoF.

ps, I cced ipv6 wg since some of isssues can be also disccussed 
in ipv6 wg.

Thanks, 
Myung-Ki,

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shin-ipv6-ieee802.16-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:50:01 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Considerations of IPv6 in IEEE 802.16 Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Shin, J. Moon
	Filename	: draft-shin-ipv6-ieee802.16-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2005-9-29
	
   As the deployment of IEEE 802.16 networks progresses, IPv6 will be
   introduced on IEEE 802.16 networks.  The characteristics of IEEE
   802.16 networks put special considerations on how IPv6 used.  This
   document describes considerations on IPv6 adoption in IEEE 802.16
   networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-ipv6-ieee802.16-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shin-ipv6-ieee802.16-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shin-ipv6-ieee802.16-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce