Subject: [16ng] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-shin-16ng-ipv6-transmission-00.txt]

From: Myung-Ki Shin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:01:07 +0900

Hi 16ng folks,

We've posted a new I-D that describes a method for the transmission
of IPv6 packets over IEEE 802.16 networks
We would appreciate to hear your comments.

Thanks,
Myung-Ki,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shin-16ng-ipv6-transmission-00.txt
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:50:01 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 802.16
	Author(s)	: M. Shin, H. Jang
	Filename	: draft-shin-16ng-ipv6-transmission-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2006-2-24
	
    This document specifies the frame format for transmission of IPv6
    packets and the method of forming IPv6 link-local addresses and
    statelessly autoconfigured addresses on IEEE 802.16 networks.  It
    also specifies how to send IPv6 unicast and multicast packets over
    IEEE 802.16 networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-16ng-ipv6-transmission-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shin-16ng-ipv6-transmission-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shin-16ng-ipv6-transmission-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce