Subject: [16ng] [New I-D] draft-jeon-ipv6-ndp-ieee802.16-01.txt

From: "Hongseok Jeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:50:18 +0900

Dear all, 

We posted an updated I-D that describes a mechanism to 
support IPv6 NDP over IEEE 802.16. 
We would appreciate to hear your comments. 

Best regards, 
Hongseok

-------------------------------------------------------------
Title : IPv6 NDP for Common Prefix Allocation in IEEE 802.16
Author(s) : H. Jeon, J. Jee
Filename : draft-jeon-ipv6-ndp-ieee802.16-01.txt
Pages : 14
Date : 2006-3-8

IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol [RFC 2461] assumes that the
underlying link layer support native multicast while IEEE 802.16 is a
point-to-multipoint network without bi-directional native multicast
support.  Such a discordance between IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol
and IEEE 802.16 network results in the on-link and multicast issues.
This document defines a mechanism, IPv6 NDP Relay and Multicast
Emulation, to solve these issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeon-ipv6-ndp-ieee802.16-01.txt