An up to date version of the page is located here.
Email: evahlis [at] cs [dot]
Office: +1 (646) 775 6033
Department of Computer Science
1214 Amsterdam Avenue MC 0401
New York, NY 10027-7003, USA
I am currently a Postdoctoral Research Scientist working with Tal Malkin at the Computer Science department of Columbia University.
- Ph.D in Computer Science, University of Toronto, August 2010.
Supervisor: Charles Rackoff.
- M.Sc in Computer Science, University of Toronto, May 2007.
- Secure Key Exchange and Sessions Without Credentials
with Ran Canetti, Vladimir Kolesnikov, and Charles Rackoff (manuscript)
- Verifiable Delegation of Computation over Large Datasets
with Siavosh Benabbas, and Rosario Gennaro
To appear in CRYPTO 2011
- Amortized Sublinear Secure Multi-party Computation
with Dov Gordon, Jonathan Katz, Vladimir Kolesnikov, Tal Malkin, and Mariana Raykova
Workshop on Cryptography and Security in Clouds (CSC), 2011
- Signatures Resilient to Continual Leakage on Memory and Computation
with Tal Malkin, Isamu Teranishi, and Moti Yung
TCC 2011 [ePrint]
- Protecting Cryptographic Keys Against Continual Leakage
with Ali Juma
CRYPTO 2010 [ePrint]
- Two Is A Crowd? A Black-Box Separation Of One-Wayness and Security Under Correlated Inputs
TCC 2010 [Preliminary full version] Updated March 18, 2010
The Impossibility of Basing Identity Based Encryption on Trapdoor
with Dan Boneh, Periklis Papakonstantinou, Charles Rackoff, and Brent
Secure IBE: Standard Model Efficiency through Authenticated Symmetric
with Eike Kiltz
CT-RSA 2008 [ePrint]