WiCS Mentorship Program
Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to everyone who participated, and stay tuned for more mentorship events.
How to Participate
All undergrad, M.S., Ph.D., Post Doc., and alumni women are welcome to join as mentors or mentees. We will be pairing mentors and mentees one-to-one. We will be holding some social events, but mostly it is an informal mentoring relationship, and it will be up to you to meet for lunch or coffee a couple of times a month (or however frequently you and your mentee would like).
You should become a WICS mentee if you have ever asked yourself...
- What can I do with my CS degree after graduation?
- How do I get a summer internship?
- Do I want to go to grad school/continue my studies?
- What is it like (doing research/joining a startup/working full-time at a big company/... )?
You should become a WICS mentor if you want to...
- Be a role model
- Practice your leadership skills and learn by teaching someone else
- Help improve the CS environment for female students
Stay tuned for future mentorshop pairing opportunities!