WiCS Mentorship Program
All undergrad, M.S., Ph.D., Post Doc., and alumni women are welcome to join as mentors or mentees. We will be pairing mentors and mentees one-to-one. We will be holding some social events, but mostly it is an informal mentoring relationship, and it will be up to you to meet for lunch or coffee a couple of times a month (or however frequently you and your mentee would like).
You should become a WICS mentee if you have ever asked yourself...
- What can I do with my CS degree after graduation?
- How do I get a summer internship?
- Do I want to go to grad school/continue my studies?
- What is it like (doing research/joining a startup/working full-time at a big company/... )?
You should become a WICS mentor if you want to...
- Be a role model
- Practice your leadership skills and learn by teaching someone else
- Help improve the CS environment for female students
The deadline for this round of pairings is Monday, October 7th, 2013. Sign up here if interested!