Thank you for your interest in Columbia WiCS! We would love to collaborate with you and your company/organization. Below are some ideas of how you can become involved, based on our past collaborations with companies. Please contact our VP Career, Noura Abdul Aziz Farra, with any questions or ideas that you have, and we will discuss your involvement at our next board meeting.
- Organize a Site Visit: We would love to take a tour of your office or lab and meet some of your employees if you are located near our campus. Recently, we have had the opportunity to visit Yahoo! Research and Barclays.
- Co-host an event with WICS
- Attend our Networking Event: In early April (exact date TBA), we will be hosting a networking event for Columbia women in computer science, alumni, and corporate guests. We would be happy to have you too!
- Sponsor WICS: WICS hosts a number of events throughout the school year, including "meet the faculty" lunches, a networking event, and mentorship activities. We also try to send as many students as possible to the Grace Hopper Conference.
- Open Job Positions: Do you have a job you would like to broadcast to our members? Please visit our (LinkedIn group) and post the job as a discussion.
We are open to suggestions! If you have any other ideas, please let us know.
Thanks to our past sponsors and partners:
- Goldman Sachs
- National Center for Women & Information Technology
- Barclays Capital
- Computer Research Association
- DE Shaw & Co.