SIP Interoperability Testing Event Technical Program Committee
The SIP interoperability testing event TPC (technical program
committee) is responsible for organizing the technical part of the SIP
interoperability test event, including
Currently, it consists of the following volunteers:
- classification criteria for implementations (i.e., determining the
list of features that are needed for basic, intermediate and advanced
- scheduling of events and tests;
- setting up a "dialing plan" to allow creation of advance
- advanced interoperability scenarios and their participants;
- collection of basic message flows and "weird" messages that
participants are expected to have "passed".
Prospective TPC members are expected to have attended several SIP
interoperability events and have SIP implementation or protocol
The group can be reached by sending email to email@example.com.
by Henning Schulzrinne