||RADVISION universal SIP Toolkit
||Itamar Gilad (email@example.com)
||SIP/SDP/RTP/RTCP stack toolkit
- SIP toolkit for development of feature-rich, high performance SIP
applications. Suitable for both User Agents and Servers including
Softswitches, GWs, Proxies, Application servers and more.
- Compliant to RFC 2543bis (SIP), RFC 2327 (SDP), RFC 1889 (RTP) and
tested in SIP bakeoffs.
- Multilevel and object oriented API providing both high-level
abstract functionality for easy rapid development with minimal coding
and mid and low level APIs for full control and customization.
- Layered and open architecture allows for a high degree of
extensibility and flexibility.
- Supports High-Availability systems.
- No dynamic memory allocations during run-time.
- Parsing and encoding of any SIP and SDP message part standard or
- Coded in standard (ISO) C++.
- Extensive logging.
- Fully documented and complete with easy to follow sample code and
- Ported to most widely used operating systems including Windows,
Solaris and Linux. Easy to port to any platform including RTOSs.