||RADVISION express SIP Toolkit
||Itamar Gilad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
||Lightweight SIP + SDP + RTP Toolkit
- Lightweight SIP toolkit for development of compact, high performance
SIP applications optimized for the needs of embedded system with memory
- Small code footprint
- Low per-call memory consumption
- Compliant to RFC 2543bis (SIP), RFC 2327 (SDP), RFC 1889 (RTP) and
tested in SIP bakeoffs.
- Multilevel and object oriented API providing both high-level
abstract functionality for easy rapid development with minimal coding
and mid and low level APIs for full control and customization.
- Layered and open architecture allows for a high degree of
extensibility and flexibility.
- No dynamic memory allocations during run-time.
- Parsing and encoding of any SIP and SDP message part standard or
- Coded in ANSI C.
- Extensive logging.
- Fully documented and complete with easy to follow sample code and test
- Ported to most widely used operating systems. Easy to port to any
platform including RTOSs.